United States Tourist Visa

There are 2 ways for a foreign citizen to enter the United States for tourism or business:

- Under the Visa Waiver Program
- With a U.S. visitor visa, such as a B-1 Business Visa or a B-2 Tourist Visa

Here at estagousvisas.com we specialize in helping applicants from visa-free countries apply for Electronic Travel Authorization System.

About the Visa Waiver Program

The visa waiver program is a U.S. government program that enables citizens and nationals from all visa waiver countries to enter the United States for business or visitor purposes for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa. The advantage of entering the United States under the Visa Waiver program is that you can travel to the United States on short notice. However, not everybody can enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. Only citizens of the Visa Waiver countries are eligible to apply, and if approved they can visit the United States for up to 90 days visa-free.

About the B-2 Tourist Visa

Citizens of most countries need a visitor visa (B-1 Business Visa or a B-2 Tourist Visa) in order to enter the United States. The visa application process has become more complex over the recent years due to increased scrutiny of most applicants. The process of applying for a U.S. visa is completely different than About the Visa Waiver Program. The visa application process includes multiple application forms and an in-person interview at a U.S. consulate or embassy. Amongst a number of requirements you will be required to provide documentation proving strong ties to your home country. Entering the United States on a Tourist Visa has several advantages over entering on a Visa Waiver Program, including the option to change status and extend your stay.